Friday 17 January 2014

Jack of all trades…

So, I'm new to this 'blogging' malarky.  It all seems a bit strange actually.  I mean, does anyone really want to hear about what I get up to in my spare time *cough/splutter... I mean, what I get up to when I should be doing a million and one other things?

Who knows, but I'm going to tell you anyway...

I'm one of these people who can't stick to one thing.  I can't just find something I like doing and keep doing it.  No, not me.  I need to find as many things as possible and try them all, and keep doing the other things I found last week... Lost?  Me too.

I have a lovely husband and two kids (age 3 and 5), so time isn't something I have a lot of, but when I'm not cooking, cleaning, washing, playing with kids, doing homework, making scarves (I have my own arm-knitting business - more about that later!), writing and singing (hmm, maybe more on that later too..?), doing a bit of acting (have a wee look at this - I'm the po-faced woman in the blue dress... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG4kFszPrKw) and all the other things that come with family life, I like to make stuff.  All sorts of stuff.

Cards.  Dresses. Toadstools for our 'fairy circle'. Advent calendars. Cakes. Bags. You name it, I've made it, and, thankfully, most of them have turned out ok. 

So, after much debating, I've decided that I should keep a wee note of everything I make, just in case you're interested...
 
...it's not like I have anything better to do...

 

4 comments: